LE LIFT sérum
Composed of 93% naturally derived ingredients, the new LE LIFT Sérum delivers an intensive smoothing and firming action with its star active ingredient, botanical alfalfa concentrate, as efficient as retinol(2) and gentle on the skin.
Its formula is enriched with a powerful black peppermint PFA(1) complex, as antioxidant-rich as Vitamin C(3), to target all the sources of oxidative stress. It protects skin from external elements and improves its resistance by limiting the impact of free radicals.
In perfect affinity with the skin, the serum’s enveloping and silky texture offers an exceptional sensory experience. Its extremely gentle formula is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive ones.
(1) PFA: PolyFractioning of Active ingredients. A specific process developed by CHANEL that allows for the creation of ultra-pure cosmetic active ingredients.
(2) Comparisons of the stimulation of keratinocyte differentiation and proliferation, as well as Type I collagen synthesis – In vitro tests. Comparison of the increase of epidermal thickness – Tests on reconstructed skin. Comparisons of anti-wrinkle and smoothing effects – Instrumental evaluation of 21 women.
(3) In vitro tests.
LE LIFT Sérum delivers an immediate tensing effect that lasts for up to 24 hours(1), as well as a powerful antioxidant action.
With wrinkles smoothed, features look firmer and facial contours appear redefined. Skin is more resilient, better protected against external aggressors and looks youthful and more radiant.
• Skin is firmer: +43%(2)
• Wrinkles are smoothed -9%(3)
• Skin is more luminous: +15%(3)
• Skin’s texture is refined: +26%(4)
Combined use of LE LIFT Sérum and LE LIFT Crème Riche:
• Tonicity of the skin: +28%(4)
• Density of the skin: +12%(4)
• Luminosity of the skin: +19%(4)
Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.
(1) Self-assessment by 33 women after 24 hours of use.
(2) Self-assessment test by 32 women after 2 months of use. Result observed by consumers.
(3) Clinical evaluation of 33 women immediately after use.
(4) Self-assessment test by 32 women after one month of use.
The formula of LE LIFT Sérum is composed of 93% naturally derived ingredients. The key behind this ultra-powerful formula:
- Botanical alfalfa concentrate is extracted from a thousand-year-old plant known for its unique mineral replenishing and nutritional properties. Rich in minerals and trace elements, it is grown organically in France for optimal quality. Just like retinol, this active ingredient acts on two levels: it increases the synthesis of collagen in the dermis and stimulates cellular proliferation for greater epidermal regeneration. It also balances the skin to consolidate its barrier function. Wrinkles appear smoothed and skin quality is enhanced.
- The potent black peppermint PFA(1) complex – as antioxidant-rich as vitamin C(3) – targets all sources of oxidative stress. It protects skin from external elements and improves its resilience by addressing free radicals.
how to use
To enhance the action of LE LIFT Sérum, perform a lifting movement before application. Then, apply LE LIFT Sérum morning and evening to entire face and neck, followed by LE LIFT Crème.
The lifting movement:
Use fingertips to make energetic, smoothing strokes, alternating one hand after the other. Begin with the jawline, then the cheekbone, temple and finally the forehead. Repeat on the other side of the face.
INGREDIENTES: AQUA (WATER) | ALCOHOL | GLYCERIN | C8-12 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE | PENTYLENE GLYCOL | HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE | IPOMOEA BATATAS ROOT EXTRACT | FAEX (YEAST EXTRACT) | MEDICAGO SATIVA (ALFALFA) EXTRACT | MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) STEM EXTRACT | DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL | SODIUM POLYACRYLATE | CAPRYLYL GLYCOL | TAPIOCA STARCH | PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) | XANTHAN GUM | ARGININE | PROPYLENE GLYCOL | LECITHIN | SCLEROTIUM GUM | PHENOXYETHANOL | PULLULAN | SODIUM HYALURONATE | ADENOSINE | PROPANEDIOL | POLYQUATERNIUM-51 | LACTIC ACID | ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN | PHYTIC ACID | SILICA | SODIUM HYDROXIDE | HYDROCHLORIC ACID | SODIUM CITRATE | PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7 | SODIUM BENZOATE | CI 14700 (RED 4) | ILA32
How can you check the status of an order?
Once your order has been packed and shipped, you will be notified with your tracking information.
How fast is shipping and fulfillment?
You will receive an email containing tracking information once your items have been dispatched - please allow a couple of days for this to be processed. Once shipped, most domestic orders take 3 to 15 days to arrive depending on the efficiency of your local postal service.
In some cases, there is a backorder which can delay the process. Our goal is always to get it to you as soon as possible. You can expect to be notified that your order has been packed within 5 working days. !
What if my order is lost in the post?
For packages lost in transit, all postal claims must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7 calendar days after the estimated delivery date.
We will cover the cost of shipping a replacement order for you if it is confirmed that the shipping address you provided is correct. It would also be helpful for you to get in touch with your local post office to try and locate the lost order.
Please note that if your tracking information shows that an order has been delivered but you feel you have not received it, we will NOT take responsibility and reship that order. If so, any replacements should be at your expense.
My order shows it has been returned to sender, what's going on?!
If tracking information was successfully delivered to you but unclaimed, shipments that are unclaimed are returned to us.
New delivery charges will apply for orders that are unclaimed or had an incorrect address originally provided.
I forgot to use a discount code on my order
We understand that these things can happen. The good news is that you can use your code for your next order. Orders that have been placed cannot be changed.