LECHE desmaquillante ultrasuave pieles secas

€34,16 €28,00 Save 18%
Size: 400 ml

What is it about?

This cleansing milk enriched with organic extracts of alpine plants removes impurities, pollution and makeup from the face, eyes and lips. Its creamy texture and light fragrance soften and comfort the skin. All our products are developed sustainably and in line with the desire to constantly improve our ecological approach.
This formula contains 94% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 6% are ingredients that help preserve the product correctly and create a unique sensory experience. 

  • Skin type: Dry, Normal
  • Texture: Milk
  • Use: Apply in the morning and/or at night. 

Ingredientes: aqua/water/eau. dicaprylyl carbonate. caprylic/capric triglyceride. glycerin. propanediol. c14-22 alcohols. polysorbate 60. c12-20 alkyl glucoside. parfum/fragrance. sodium citrate. polyacrylate crosspolymer-6. caprylyl glycol. citric acid. disodium edta. ethylhexylglycerin. xanthan gum. melissa officinalis leaf extract**. t-butyl alcohol. gentiana lutea extract**. maltodextrin. moringa oleifera seed extract [v3544a]

120 in stock, ready to ship
Size: 400 ml

Product information

Shipping Policy

Estimated Delivery Times: Our EU customers can expect delivery within 8 working days, depending on product availability and location within our logistics centers.

Shipping Costs: Shipping fees are calculated at checkout based on the product weight and destination country. For Italy, shipping is set at €4.95 for packages under 2kg. For France and Germany, shipping is set at €5.95 for packages under 2kg.

Free Shipping: We regret to inform you that we are currently unable to offer free shipping. However, we are working diligently to make this option available very soon. Stay tuned for updates!

Shipping Methods: We currently offer Standard shipping across all EU countries and are exploring additional shipping options to better meet your needs.

Geographic Limitations: We deliver across the EU. However, we do not ship to non-EU countries requiring additional customs taxes, such as Switzerland.

Order Processing Time: Orders placed before 1 PM on business days are processed the same day. Orders after this time will be processed the next business day.

Tracking Information: Once dispatched, we’ll send you tracking information, including the courier's name, so you can follow your order's journey.

Special Circumstances: Our warehouse is closed on public holidays. Orders placed during these times will be processed sequentially once we reopen.

Refund Policy: Should you have any issues with your order, including the need for a return or refund, please consult our Refund Policy for detailed guidance on how we can assist you further.